BorgBaby’s Binder Giveaway~!
This giveaway ends: May 5
Hi! I’m BorgBaby and this is my giveaway.
Are you a transman, FtM, third gender, gender-neutral, or nonbinary in any way that makes you feel uncomfortable with having biologically female breasts? Are you unable to purchase a compression chest binder due to lack of funds, lack of family support, or any other reason?
Then I want to help!
* You do NOT have to follow me to be considered. This isn’t about me! Of course, you’re welcome to follow if you want to, but ONLY if you want to.
* You may only enter ONCE! One like OR one reblog only will count. I just want to be sure it’s completely fair and that everyone has an equal chance! However, please reblog as much as you like to help spread the word!
* Please only enter if you NEED a binder. If you are not nonbinary, or if you can afford your own binder, please do not enter this giveaway. Of course, I have no way of enforcing this rule, but I humbly ask that you all be honest when entering!
* The winner is welcome to specify the supplier and binder desired as long as a.) I can pay for it via Paypal, and b.) the price BEFORE shipping does not exceed $30 USD. I’m sorry to have to put a price cap on it! (I know Underworks has some options in this price range, and I imagine other sites do, too!)
* On May 5, a winner will be chosen impartially, by use of a random number generator.
* I will contact the winner immediately on May 5. If you do not respond within 48 hours, I will choose a new winner, so please be sure to check your messages on this date!
* You must be willing to provide me with your mailing address and your compression shirt size (but ONLY if you win)!
* I am located in the US, but feel free to enter if you are located in the US or not!
The “fine print:”
While I personally do not need a binder, I want to support and assist someone who does.
If any terminology used in this giveaway is incorrect, please let me know and I will be happy to change it appropriately.
I am not responsible for errors in size (as you will need to size yourself appropriately for the supplier you choose) or in damaged or lost shipments after they leave the supplier.
After placing the order, I will gladly provide to the winner screenshots of receipts and, if provided by the supplier, tracking numbers.
Feel free to send me a message with any questions!